Where is my mind?

Where is my mind? Sometimes I don't know (quite too many times, actually)! Should I try and find out?!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's been a long time...

Well, indeed it has been a long time since I wrote in this blog...

The truth is that I have been working a lot (who knew this could actually happen?)... then came vacation... and then came work (hard) again!

3 week vacation was (obviously) short! But it was long enough for a trip around the world! I had the opportunity to go to Australia and New Zealand... and the most amazing thing of all is that the things I remember first from the trip... are the smaller insignificant things, like a sentence I read somewhere and I memorized: "Love doesn't make the world go round, but it makes the ride worthwhile!" - as simple as that!

Hope to have some time latter on to say a few more things about my "around the world" trip, and maybe to post some pictures!

Now off I go, because today is a "short day" at the office (for me, that is!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home