Where is my mind?

Where is my mind? Sometimes I don't know (quite too many times, actually)! Should I try and find out?!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

James Earl Jones a.k.a. Darth Vader

Yesterday I got to thinking about James Earl Jones, after writing the post on the Lion King. The truth is that I think that any sentence that is said with James Earl Jones' dark and strong voice is great. Just remember Lord Vader (a.k.a. Darth Vader) from Star Wars - any sentence that he said was simply amazing!

Darth Vader sentences - some examples (just don't forget to add the deep breathing...):
- "No, I am your father!" (talking to Luke Skywalker...)
- "The Force is with you young Skywalker... But you are not a Jedi yet!" (as he faces Luke Skywalker on a duel for the first time...)
- "I find your lack of faith disturbing..." (not sure when this one is...)
- "If you only new the power of the dark side...!" (again, talking to Luke Skywalker)
- "Impressive, most impressive" (and once again, while fighting Luke)
- "Indeed you are powerful, as the Emperor has foreseen" (again with Luke)
- "What is thy bidding, my master?" (talking to the Emperor)

Any film with James Earl Jones is worth watching, even if just to hear his voice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home